Thai Roasted Duck Salad Recipe
Date Added: Apr 18, 2012 Thai Appetizers
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Recipe for Thai Roasted Duck Salad. It has the right combination of sweet, salt and spice.
- 4 3/8 Ounce(s) Weight Duck, fillet
- 25 Table Spoon(s) Pomegranete
- 1/8 Ounce(s) Weight Ginger
- 1/8 Cup(s) Fish Sauce
- 1/8 Cup(s) Lime juice
- 3/8 Ounce(s) Weight Palm sugar
- 1/4 Ounce(s) Weight Sweet and Chili sauce
- 1/2 Ounce(s) Weight Soy sauce
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Chives
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Lemon grass
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Spring onions
- ½ Each Mango
- 1/4 Cup(s) Chinese broccoli, tips
- 2 Each Lime leaves
- In a bowl mix the lime juice and fish sauce.
- Next add the sweet chili sauce, palm sugar and mix.
- Once the sugar dissolves add the soy sauce, and with a micro plain add the ginger. Your dressing is complete.
- Slice the roasted duck into thin slices, you can also use chicken for this recipe.
- Next add chives, lemon grass, pomegranete, spring onions, mango, Chinese broccoli, lime leaves and mix.