Thai Spicy Fried Noodles With Tiger Prawns
Date Added: Mar 19, 2012 Thai Entrees
Chef Songsorn's Thai spicy fried noodles with tiger prawns recipe is simple yet packed with flavors. You can make it as spicy as you want, from Thai HOT to mild.
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 3 Each Tiger prawns
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 5 Each Garlic cloves
- 6 Each Red Chili
- 2 Each Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 5 Each Mushrooms, sliced
- 5 Each Green beans
- 2 Each Thai eggplant, springs
- 4 Each Fresh basil leaves
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Black pepper
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Chicken stock
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Flat rice noodles
- ¼ Tea Spoon(s) Housin Sauce
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Fish sauce
- Add oil in a pan.
- On medium heat add tiger prawns.
- Drizzle tiger prawns with soy sauce.
- In a mortar crush the garlic and red chili. **Please note this dish is spicy, to reduce the heat add less red chili.
- Add the crushed garlic & red chili to the pan.
- Next keeping the tiger prawns separate add the tomatoes, green beans, Thai eggplant, basil and mushrooms.
- Add Chicken stock and cook together.
- Next add flat rice noodles. You can add more oil if needed.
- Add hosin sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce and black pepper.
- Garnish with fried basil and enjoy!