Thai Spicy Minced Pork Salad With Basil Recipe
Date Added: Mar 20, 2012 Thai Appetizers
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This Thai spicy minced pork salad with basil recipe by Chef Songsorn is an authentic taste of Thailand. Healthy but full of flavors.
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Chicken stock
- 1 Cup(s) Thin pork strips
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Lime juice
- 1 ½ Table Spoon(s) Fish sauce
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Dried Chili, crushed
- 1 Each Shallots, diced
- 3 Each Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Coriander
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Pak Chee, Thai Coriander
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Scallions
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Crushed Dried Rice
- In a pot on low heat add chicken stock.
- Add the thinly sliced pork strips.
- Once pork is almost completely cooked add lime juice, fish sauce, chili, shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, pak chee, scallions, crushed dried rice and stir.