Thai Stir Fried Ground Beef with Bamboo Shoots
Date Added: Apr 2, 2012 Thai Entrees
Thai stir fried ground beef with bamboo shoots recipe. This is an easy to make Thai dish using canned bamboo shoots.
- 5 Each Garlic cloves, diced
- 5 Each Thai chili, diced
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 3/4 Cup(s) Bamboo, canned
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Chicken stock
- 3 Each Beef, thin strips
- 1 ½ Tea Spoon(s) Oyster sauce
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Soy sauce
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Ground black pepper
- Pinch Black soy sauce, for color
- 1/2 Cup(s) Basil
- In a sauce pan on medium heat add vegetable oil, garlic and Thai chili.
- Next add bamboo, (used canned bambo for this dish).
- Add chicken stock and beef strips. Since the the beef strips are thin they will cook quickly.
- Once the beef is almost completely cooked add oyster sauce, soy sauce, ground black pepper and black soy sauce for color. Mix these well.
- Remove from heat and add basil, being careful not to cook the basil too long or it will turn black in color.