Thai Vegetarian Fried Rice Recipe
Date Added: Feb 12, 2012 Thai Entrees
Allow Chef Ann from Thailand show you how to make her favorite Vegetarian Fried Rice Recipe. It doesn't get any more Thai then this!
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 Cup(s) Brown rice, cooked
- 1/4 Cup(s) Red bean, cooked
- 1/4 Cup(s) Barley rice, cooked
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Spring onion, chopped
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Black olives, chopped
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Sugar
- As Needed Garlic chips
- As Needed Truffle oil
- Heat oil in a wok on high heat.
- Next saute garlic & add black olives, brown rice, red bean, barley rice & mix. saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar & mix.
- Add spring onion prior to serving.
- Serve in a hot stone bowl.