The Classic Vodka Martini
Date Added: Mar 15, 2011 American Cocktails
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Vodka Martini is a classic cocktail that increased its popularity in the twentieth century surpassing the vodka martini in North America.
- 4 Fluid ounce(s) Premium Vodka
- 1 Fluid ounce(s) Extra Dry Vermouth
- 3 Each Large pimento stuffed olives
- Fill martini glass with ice and water. Set aside to chill the glass.
- Pour vodka in a shaker with ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Empty glass of ice water and pour in vermouth to coat the inside of the glass, then pour out.
- Strain Vodka from the shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with 3 olives on a toothpick.