Tiramisu literally means "pick me up" and is a popular Italian cake. A Layered cake made with whipped cream, cocoa powder, pound cake and coffee, a light and fresh dessert. You can also make a healthy version of this tiramisu by using fat free cool whip.
- 3 Cup(s) Whipped cream
- 9 Each Pre-baked pound cake, slices
- 1 Cup(s) Coffee, brewed
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- To Taste Chocolate curls, dark
- Put 3 slices of pound cake in the bottom of the rectangular pan.
- Add strongly brewed coffee to the cake by adding teaspoon at the time.
- Sprinkle cocoa on top.
- Next smear whipped cream on top and that completes the first layer.
- Repeat these steps two more times to create a total of 3 layers.
- For garnish sprinkle chocolate curls and cocoa powder on top.
- This cake can be eaten right away, but it is even better the next day.