Date Added: Aug 18, 2011 American Baking and Pastry
This is a simple vanilla cake recipe that takes no time to make, is delicious to eat and is made with ingredients you have at hand.
- 1 Cup(s) Sweet butter, softened
- 1 Cup(s) Superfine Sugar
- 2 Cup(s) Self-rising flour
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Baking Powder
- 4 Each Eggs
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place all ingredients in a standing mixer.
- Beat until smooth and pale.
- Grease your baking pan.
- Pour batter to your baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Frost with your favorite frosting.