Date Added: Jul 31, 2011 American Baking and Pastry
This vanilla cupcake recipe is as simple as simple can be and it is made with ingredients you will easily find in your cabinets at home.
- 2 Each Sticks Butter, softened
- 1 Cup(s) Sugar, superfine
- 2 Cup(s) Self-rising flour
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Baking Powder
- 4 Each Eggs
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Place 18 paper baking cups in muffin pans
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth and pale, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into cups.
- Bake for 12 to 16 minutes.
- Remove the pans from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Frost and enjoy!