Date Added: Feb 17, 2011 Japanese Sauces
This is a quick, simple Wasabi Mayo recipe made with 5 ingredients. Use this spicy Wasabi sauce as a condiment with seafood, a dip, spread on sandwiches or to add zing to a salad dressing.
- 1/4 Cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup(s) Sour Cream
- Tea Spoon(s) Wasabi
- 1 ½ Table Spoon(s) Ginger Juice
- Tea Spoon(s) Honey
- Whisk together sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Next add the wasabi to the mixture.
- Now add the ginger juice and mix.
- Finally add the honey for a little sweetness.