Almond Zucchini W/Brandy & Cranberry Sauce
Date Added: Feb 6, 2010 Fusion Vegetable
A wonderful side dish with Almonds, Brandy, Cranberries. A side for any occasion.
- 2 Each Green Medium Zucchini
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Dried Cranberries
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Almonds
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Minced Garlic
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) Brandy
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- Slice Zucchini into 1/4 inch slices.
- Rehydrate cranberries in Brandy.
- Put olive oil in Sautee pan, Smoke point is 430 degrees.
- Place zucchini in sautee pan, toss for about 2 minutes, add garlic, add almonds.
- Add Brandy with cranberries, burn off alcohol.
- Add butter and toss for another minute.
- Serve on a platter or as a side.