Alvarez breakfast Burrito
Date Added: May 4, 2010 Southwestern Breakfast
This is a great and tasty breakfast burrito recipe, you will crave more and more.
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Butter
- 3 Each Eggs
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Chorizo
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Salsa
- 1 Each Potatoes, diced and cooked
- 1/4 Cup(s) Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Each Cilantro and jalapeno tortilla
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Ortega chili's
- Melt the butter in the sauté pan.
- Place chorizo, ortega chili's, cooked potatoes and sauté for 15 seconds.
- Add your beaten eggs and scramble, keep stirring until cooked to your liking.
- Add cheese and salsa.
- Heat cilantro jalapeno tortilla or whatever flavor tortilla you prefer.
- Add mixture to tortilla, fold and roll.
- Note - I bake a medium potato at 400 degrees for 45 minutes and keep the skin on, but it’s up to you how prefer your potato.