Date Added: Oct 13, 2010 American Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Chicken breast lightly coated in flour then sauteed in a white wine butter sauce with artichokes, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes. A delicious "family style" dish served over rice or potatoes.
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Oil, neutral
- 8 Ounce(s) Weight Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1/4 Cup(s) Flour
- 1/4 Cup(s) White Wine
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1/4 Cup(s) Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup(s) Artichoke Hearts, quartered
- 1/2 Cup(s) Cremini Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Butter
- 1 Cup(s) Chicken Stock
- 5 Each Basil Leaves, chiffonade
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- In a saute pan, heat oil
- Lightly coat chicken in flour
- Once oil is hot, add chicken to saute pan and saute until golden brown
- Once chicken is golden brown on each side, add wine, lemon juice, sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and mushrooms
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add butter and melt, mix to incorporate
- Add chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add basil and toss to combine
- Plate up and enjoy!