Baked Portabello and Red Roasted Pepper Salad
Date Added: Jun 2, 2010 American Salads
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This is a very flavorful dish, I came up with this for the Portabello lover.
- 1 Each Baked portabello mushroom
- 1 Each Red roasted pepper
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Feta cheese
- 1 Cup(s) Meclun mix
- To Taste Raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ Each Hawaiian papaya
- Place your mixed greens in a bowl, drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette and mix. Then place in a serving bowl or plate.
- Slice your baked portabello mushroom, roasted red pepper and papaya into strips, then lay them around the salad mix. Alternate each one on the salad for a beautiful presentation.
- Finish by sprinkling with parmesan cheese and lay feta cheese right on top.