Baked Shrimp Portabella
Date Added: May 26, 2010 Italian Pasta
This is a recipe from the old country, I put my touches to the dish and I know you will make it one of your favorites.
- 2 Cup(s) Your favorite marinara
- 1 Cup(s) Your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 Cup(s) tomatoes Quartered
- 1 Cup(s) fresh spinach
- 12 Each (16/20) peeled and devained shrimp
- 2 Each Portabella mushroom( sliced or cubed)
- 1/4 Cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese
- As Needed any garnish(basil,Thyme,etc)
- 5 Cup(s) penne pasta
- 3/4 Cup(s) 1/4 cup to sautee and 1/2 cup for pasta water
- Pinch salt for pasta water
- 1 Table Spoon(s) minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In your hot saute pan add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add your tomatoes and portabella mushrooms.
- Toss real good for 1 minute.
- Add your marinara and alfredo, creating the Aurora sauce, then simmer for 1 minute.
- Add pasta and Toss.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and place in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven when you reach the desired melting of the cheese.
- Place on serving dish and finish with parmesan and your herb garnish.