Date Added: Nov 3, 2009 Italian Salads
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Balsamic Vinaigrette, great for salads and marinating vegetables for grilling.
- 1 Cup(s) Olive Oil
- 3 Fluid ounce(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Shallots, Minced
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Brown Mustard
- 1 To Taste Salt and Pepper
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Honey
- Mince Shallot and place in bowl.
- Add Mustard Honey and a small part of the Vinegar.
- Mix ingredients with whisk.
- Slowly add oil while mixing in vigorously.
- Mix in the rest of the vinegar.
- Finish with salt and pepper and season to taste.
- Feel free to add more honey mustard or Vinegar as to adjust to your personal taste.