Date Added: Aug 12, 2010 French Gluten Free
No Related Video Recipes Available.
How to make a basic omelet. Use this technique to make many variations of this simple delicious meal.
- 3 Each Eggs, beaten until smooth
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Butter
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- Season eggs with salt and pepper
- Heat a nonstick 10" saute pan with oil then add butter
- When butter stops foaming, pour in beaten eggs
- Move eggs around in pan then allow to set up in a flat round form
- When removing omelette, fold the first third in the pan then slide and flip the omelette onto plate
- Top omelette with anything you like or mix in your favorite ingredients