Date Added: Nov 8, 2010 Italian Gluten Free
- 2 Cup(s) Water, for boiling
- As Needed Salt
- 1/2 Cup(s) Parsley
- 2 Cup(s) Basil, chopped
- 3/4 Cup(s) Canola Oil
- Bring salted water to a boil.
- Add parsley into a strainer and place it into the boiling water to blanch it for 10 seconds. Then place into an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Next squeeze out the excess water & dry as much as possible.
- Quick chop your parsley and basil & place into a blender.
- Turn on the blender and slowly add the canola oil, ensure you blend well.
- Turn off blender, scrap down the sides and blend a little longer.
- Place a coffee filter into a strainer and place over a container.
- Next pour in your ingredients from the blender. It takes about an hour for it to strain through. Then let it sit in the refrigerator overnight prior to using.