Date Added: Nov 29, 2010 French Sauces
- 2 Ounce(s) Weight Tarragon, dried
- 4 Fluid ounce(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 Fluid ounce(s) Egg Yolks, beaten
- 1 Fluid ounce(s) White Wine
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Lemon Juice, fresh
- 8 Fluid ounce(s) Clarified Butter
- Add tarragon to a saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add red wine vinegar and reduce until almost dry.
- Set up a double boiler.
- Add egg yolks to double boiler and whisk.
- whisk in white wine and fresh lemon juice.
- whisk until eggs are light and fluffy.
- Remove from double boiler.
- While constantly whisking, slowly ladle in clarified butter until thoroughly combined.
- Add tarragon mixture to sauce and whisk to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.