Blender Hollandaise Sauce
Date Added: Feb 3, 2010 French Sauces
This traditional Breakfast sauce, which usually takes very long time to make. I will show you how quick and easy to make a great tasting Hollandaise right in the blender.
- 6 Each Egg yolks
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 Cup(s) Clarified Butter
- To Taste Sea salt
- ¼ Tea Spoon(s) White Pepper
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Any fresh herb for essence
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- Place egg yolks, lemon juice, cayenne pepper in blender.
- Heat butter to 160 degrees, let stand to clarify cool to 150, then stream into eggs.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: Add any fresh herb at the end to give it an aromatic smell and flavor.
- Note: the Butter must be at 150 before adding to the eggs. If you do not feel comfortable with raw eggs, you can buy pasteurized.