Boursin Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
Airline chicken breast stuffed with spinach and Boursin cheese seared to a golden brown and finished in the oven. An easy and impressive entree for your next dinner party. You can prepared this airline chicken breast ahead of time and cooked the day you want to serve it .
- 3 Each Airline Chicken Breast, skin on wing bone in
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Butter, clarified
- 1 Cup(s) Garlic Infused Chicken Stock
- Each Boursin & Spinach Mix
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Clarified Butter
- As Needed Salt and Pepper
- Place chicken breast skin side down on cutting board.
- Cut a pocket lengthwise in breast near the bone.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of clarified butter in saute pan.
- saute spinach in the butter.
- Once spinach is wilted and cooked, add cream cheese and boursin cheese.
- Lower the heat, mix everything together.
- Put mixture into piping bag and refrigerate for 15 minutes to cool down.
- Insert piping bag into pocket of chicken breast.
- Push out cheese stuffing into chicken breast until full.
- Season breast with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add 3 tablespoons of clarified butter to a pan on high heat.
- Sear chicken in pan skin side down for 3 - 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Sear for 3 minutes on the other side.
- Drain all excess fat from the pan.
- Add garlic infused chicken stock to pan.
- Cook chicken in oven at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Dress chicken with Jus.