Candied Cinnamon Pecans
Date Added: Apr 12, 2010 American Snacks
Candied nuts that are great for a salad or a snack. This is also great as a topping for dessert.
- 24 Ounce(s) Weight Pecans, chopped
- 1 Each Egg White
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup(s) Granulated Sugar
- ½ Table Spoon(s) Kosher Salt
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix egg whites, cinnamon and spices in a large bowl
- Add the pecans and Mix completely to coat
- Spread the nuts out evenly on a baking sheet and cook for 4-5 minutes
- Remove from oven and Mix up
- Place them back in the oven and bake for another 2-3 minutes, they should get light brown in color
- Let rest for 10 minutes, they become crunchy and delicious!