Date Added: Apr 7, 2010 American Baking and Pastry
Quick and simple garnish for desserts and salads!
- 1 Each Egg white
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Brown sugar
- 4 Cup(s) Pecans
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Maple syrup
- Use your hand or an egg separator to separate the egg white.
- In a mixing bowl mix egg white, brown sugar and maple syrup together into a paste.
- Add the pecans to the bowl and fold to coat.
- Lay wax paper on a baking sheet and spray it with vegetable spray so the pecans do not stick.
- Lay your pecans out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, until crispy!