Cheese and Onion Frittata
Date Added: Aug 25, 2010 Spanish Breakfast
No Related Video Recipes Available.
A Frittata is an egg-based dish similar to an omelette or quiche, either simple or enriched with additional ingredients such as meats, cheeses, vegetables or pasta. It may be flavored with herbs.
- 4 Each Eggs, whisked
- 1 Cup(s) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup(s) Onion, sliced
- As Needed Butter or Non-Stick Spray
- As Needed Garnishes as needed
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Spray or add butter to pan on medium heat
- Add onions and saute for 1 minute
- Add egg pull the egg from the outside in to ensure the center is fully cooked
- Flip this takes practice......Just stick with it
- Place cheese on top and bake in oven for 2 minutes at 350 degrees
- Serve on plate and garnish to your liking