Date Added: Mar 14, 2010 French Entrees
- 3 Each Chicken Breasts, Skinless & Boneless
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup(s) Tomato Concasse, Diced
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Shallots, minced
- 1 Cup(s) All-Purpose Flour
- To Taste Salt, Pepper, Onion & Garlic Powder
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 Cup(s) White Wine
- 1 Each Clove Garlic, Minced
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup(s) Chicken Stock or demi glace or beef Stock
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Fresh Parsley, Roughly Chopped
- Season chicken on both sides.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Sear chicken on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to pan.
- Add shallots and sweat out until translucent.
- Raise the heat and add the mushrooms cook until brown.
- Deglaze with white wine and scrape up all the brown bits reduce down.
- Add garlic and tomato paste and cook thoroughly.
- Add chicken stock and tomato concasse.
- Simmer and reduce until thick.
- Add the rest of the butter and fresh parsley.
- Season to taste.
- Place chicken back in sauce and cook for a few minutes more.