Date Added: Oct 14, 2010 Asian Appetizers
Chicken breast pureed with garlic and ginger then wrapped in a wonton skin, boiled and quickly pan fried. These dumplings go perfectly with Chef Saul's Asian Dipping Sauce.
- 4 Ounce(s) Weight Chicken, cubed
- 1 Each Garlic Clove
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Ginger
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 Cup(s) Oil, neutral
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Egg Wash
- Place chicken, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper in a blender and puree.
- Lay 2 wonton skins on a surface and rub sides with egg wash.
- Top each wonton skin with 1 tablespoon of chicken puree.
- Fold wonton so one side meets the other and seal tightly with fingers.
- Place dumplings in boiling water for 5 minutes until fully cooked.
- In a saute pan, add oil.
- Once oil is hot, fry one side of each wonton quickly until golden brown.
- Remove from pan.
- Serve and enjoy!