Date Added: Nov 4, 2010 Italian Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Pan seared chicken braised in a white wine sauce with white mushrooms and genoa salami.
- 2 Each 6 Oz. Chicken Breasts, pounded thin
- As Needed Salt & Pepper
- 1 Cup(s) All-Purpose Flour
- 2 ½ Table Spoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 Cup(s) White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 Cup(s) White Wine
- 4 Ounce(s) Weight Genoa Salami, julienned
- 1 Each Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1 Each Shallot, chopped
- 1 ½ Tea Spoon(s) Dried Basil
- 1 ½ Tea Spoon(s) Dried Oregano
- 4 Fluid ounce(s) Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 Cup(s) Basil Leaves, chiffonade (for garnish)