Date Added: Feb 3, 2010 Mexican Marinades/ dressings
No Related Video Recipes Available.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup(s) Parsley, packed (1 cup if you don't like Cilantro)
- 1/2 Cup(s) Cilantro, packed
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Garlic, minced
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Cumin
- To Taste Sea Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- 1 Each Serrano Chili
- Place all ingredients in blender except olive oil.
- Turn on blender add oil until infused.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Leave at room temperature if using.
- Place in container and refrigerate if not using.