Date Added: Feb 3, 2010 Mexican Appetizers
Fresh traditional Guacamole with a twist, for heat lovers I add a little Chipotle to give it a kick and smokey flavor.
- 2 Each Avocado's
- 1 Each Lime Juice, fresh
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup(s) Pico De Gallo
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Chipotle Puree
- To Taste Sea Salt
- To Taste Ground Pepper
- Slice avocados in half removing the pit, scoop out into a mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice, sour cream, pico de gallo and chipotle puree.
- Mash avocado to desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Place in air tight container and place plastic wrap directly over guacamole to prevent it from browning.