No Related Video Recipes Available.
Chocolate Cake Glaze
Date Added: Dec 31, 2009 American Baking and Pastry
Fast Glaze for cake, pastries, cookies, doughnuts.
- 1 Pound(s) Confectioners sugar
- 3 Fluid ounce(s) Prepared chocolate syrup (Hersheys-other)
- 6 Fluid ounce(s) Chocolate milk
- In a stainless steel bowl, put in the confectioners sugar.
- Keep the chocolate milk within reach.
- Whisk the chocolate syrup into the sugar. The sugar and syrup will combine and start to get very "tight".
- Add a splash (1 oz) of chocolate milk to start to loosen the glaze. Keep whisking....
- If glaze is still too tight to drizzle, add another splash of chocolate milk(1 oz)..keep whisking.
- glaze should start to take on a liquid consistency. But you do not want it too thin.
- You want this to be a sauce that clings to your pastry, but thinner than an icing.
- drizzle over your cake, cookies, pastries...
- Spinkle cake with crushed nuts, diced fruit, what ever..