Ciambella with Pancetta Wrapped Shrimp
Ciambella is a donut shaped ravioli. You can use any type of ravioli you would like. This recipe uses a spinach and cheese filling. Topped with Sauteed Baby Spinach and Pancetta Wrapped Shrimp then garnished with tomato confit and Pinot Grigio beurre blanc. This dish is sure to impress!
- 3 Each Ciambella, or your choice of large ravioli
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Salt
- 3 Each Pancetta Wrapped Shrimp
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Tomato Confit
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Beurre Blanc
- 1 ½ Tea Spoon(s) Balsamic Reduction
- As Needed Basil, chiffonade
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Sauteed Baby Spinach
- Place ciambella in boiling water seasoned with salt.
- Cook for 3 - 5 minutes until tender.
- Place ciambella on towel to try.
- Plate ciambella and top with SAUTEED BABY SPINACH.
- Add PANCETTA WRAPPED SHRIMP to each ciambella.
- Garnish with TOMATO CONFIT.
- Ladel PINOT GRIGIO BEURRE BLANC around plate.
- Drizzle with BALSAMIC REDUCTION.
- Garnish with chiffonade of basil