Date Added: Mar 26, 2010 Italian Appetizers
Chef Amy's Clams Oreganata recipe is quick and easy. Fresh clams topped with a light tasty bread crumb and cheese mixture, then baked to perfection.
- 12 Each Little Neck Clams - cleaned and washed
- 2 Each Cloves of Garlic - Chopped
- 1/2 Cup(s) Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup(s) Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Dried Oregano
- To Taste Kosher salt
- To Taste Black Pepper
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 Each Lemon - cut into wedges
- Open clams so that the meat is on one side of the shell.
- In small mixing bowl add garlic, bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, salt and pepper.
- After ingredients are mixed drizzle in olive oil until breadcrumbs look wet.
- Lightly place the breadcrumb mixture into the clam shells.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake in 350F degree oven for 12 - 15 minutes.
- SERVE IMMEDIATELY with lemon wedge on the side.