Clubhouse Caesar Dressing
Date Added: Dec 6, 2009 Continental Gluten Free
This dressing is not only great for the contemporary Caesar salad but for all salads. This dressing will hold for up to 7 days. It's bold and full of taste!
- 1 ½ Tea Spoon(s) Garlic, minced
- 3 Each White Anchovy Filets
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Lemon Juice, fresh
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Shallots, chopped
- Pinch Worcester sauce
- 1/4 Cup(s) Parmegiano Reggiano, freshly grated
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper, freshly ground
- In a food processor, puree garlic, anchovies, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, salt and shallots until smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, parmasean cheese and process for 30 seconds.
- Next while processor is running, slowly add the olive oil in a thin stream, to create an emulsion.
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed.