Cod with Pesto
Date Added: Sep 3, 2010 Mediterranean Entrees
- 7 1/8 Ounce(s) Weight Cod fillet
- ⅛ Tea Spoon(s) Salt
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Pesto (See Pesto Recipe on IdealChef.com)
- 1 3/4 Ounce(s) Weight Olive oil
- ⅓ Tea Spoon(s) Pepper
- Drizzle cod in olive oil & season with salt & pepper.
- Sear the cod on a hot pan for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Next place the pesto and pines nuts on top and lower the heat. Allow this to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to plate, garnish with pine nuts and serve with Mashed Potatoes (see Mashed Potatoes recipe on IdealChef.com).