Creole Fried Rice
Date Added: Oct 21, 2010 Cajun & Creole Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Basmati rice stir fried with Creole sausage, shrimp, carrots, zucchini and corn.
- 4 Cup(s) Basmati Rice, cooked
- 1/2 Cup(s) Creole Smoked Sausage, 1/4" dice
- 1 Cup(s) Frozen Corn Kernels
- 2 Cup(s) Shrimp, peeled and cut into 1/3 pieces
- 2 Each Eggs, beaten
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Ginger, grated
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup(s) Carrot, 1/4" diced
- 1/2 Cup(s) Zucchini, 1/4" diced
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup(s) Green Onions, finely chopped
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- Heat wok or large skillet on medium heat.
- Swirl with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add sausage and stir fry for 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, jalapenos and ginger and toss.
- Add shrimp, stir fry until almost cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add rice and additional 2 tablespoons of oil and toss.
- Make a well in the center of the wok, pushing the rice to the sides.
- Add eggs and scramble until just done.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir fry for another 4 - 5 minutes.