Creole Sushi Roll
Date Added: Oct 21, 2010 Fusion Appetizers
Redfish and Crawfish wrapped in rice with wasabi paste, avocados and julienned vegetables then garnished with Chili Aioli.
- 1 Each Pink Nori Sheet
- 1 Each Avocado, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/4" strips
- 1/2 Ounce(s) Weight Carrots, julienned
- 1/2 Ounce(s) Weight Cucumbers, julienned
- 1/2 Ounce(s) Weight Militons, julienned (optional)
- 8 Ounce(s) Weight Red Fish, cut into 1/2" strips
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
- 2 Cup(s) Sushi Rice, cooked
- 1 Cup(s) Crawfish Meat, cooked and chopped
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Wasabi Paste
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Chili Aioli
- Place nori sheet on a bamboo mat.
- Season redfish with salt.
- Cover nori with a thin layer of rice.
- Place wasabi paste in a thin line across the center of rice.
- Place redfish, julienned vegetables, crawfish and avocado in a horizontal line in center of rice.
- Roll to seal.
- Garnish with chili aioli and serve with wasabi, soy sauce and pickled ginger.