Crispy Duck Breast
Date Added: Jul 26, 2010 Asian Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Pan Seared Crispy Duck Breast. Simple and Delicious. You can serve with Chef Kats Daikon and Turnip relish or your favorite side dish.
- 1 Each Duck Breast, boneless skin on
- As Needed Kosher Salt
- As Needed Black Pepper, freshly ground
- As Needed Vinaigrette
- Score the skin on the duck breast (Be careful not to cut into the skin)
- Place on a skillet skin side down on medium heat and cook until skin is golden brown
- Finish in oven at 350 degrees for 4 to 5 minutes
- Let the breast rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving
- Pour vinaigrette over duck breast and garnish with chives