Dad's BBQ Rub
Date Added: Feb 3, 2010 Barbeque Marinades/ dressings
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This is my dad's BBQ rub, He didn't give this up easy. So I am giving this to you, so you can enjoy BBQ like I did as a kid with my Dad!
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Paprika
- ¼ Table Spoon(s) Garlic powder
- ¼ Table Spoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup(s) Onion powder
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Chili Powder
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Cumin
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Pepper
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Dry Mustard
- Place all ingredients in a zip lock bag and shake.
- Place in an air tight container or keep in the zip lock bag and store in a cool place.
- Makes about one cup.