Date Added: Nov 26, 2010 Asian Appetizers
- 2 Cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 Cup(s) Water, hot
- 1/4 Cup(s) Water, cold
- In a mixing bowl, slowly add the hot water to the flour while mixing with your hands.
- When the hot water is mixed in, slowly add the cold water and mix with your hands.
- If the dough is too moist, add a bit more flour, you want a moist but firm consistency.
- Remove dough from bowl and kneed on a flat surface until a smooth dough is formed.
- Once done kneading, place in bowl and cover with plastic wrap, let sit for 15 - 20 minutes before using.