Date Added: Apr 26, 2010 Spanish Appetizers
- 6 Each Prawns, Jumbo head on
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Spanish Paprika
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- 1 Cup(s) Tomato Sauce
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Garlic Chopped
- 4 Each Bread, Slices Not Loaf Bread
- 4 Table Spoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 Fluid ounce(s) Fish or Chicken Stock
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Butter
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Season Shrimp with salt, pepper, paprika, and oil.
- Grill on both sides until done.
- Season some slices of Italian or any type of crusty bread with olive oil, salt and pepper and Grill to serve with the shrimp.
- When Shrimp is just about done, put in pan with olive oil and garlic slices.
- When garlic is golden brown pour in your tomato sauce and let flavors mix together then add the cilantro.
- mix in some stock and taste to adjust with salt and pepper, finish with butter.
- Plate up and garnish with grilled bread.