Date Added: Oct 21, 2010 Fusion Entrees
Chef Mike uses Drum Fish in his fish taco recipe but you can use any type of fish you would like.
- 2 Each Drum Fish Filet's
- 2 Each Flour Tortillas
- 1 Ounce(s) Weight Cotija Cheese, grated
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Unsalted Butter, melted
- As Needed Salt & Pepper
- 3/4 Cup(s) Asian Slaw
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Chili Aioli
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Sesame Guacamole
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Tomato Ginger Salsa
- 1 ½ Tea Spoon(s) Olive Oil
- Season fish with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- On a hot grill, grill fish on each side.
- Place tortillas on grill and grill one side until just marked, flip and brush grilled side with butter then add cheese.
- Remove tortillas from grill and place on a plate.
- Top each tortilla with Asian slaw then fish.
- Dollop with tomato ginger salsa and sesame guacamole.
- Drizzle with chili aioli and cotija cheese.