I wrote this very simple recipe for all my friends that can't bake. Focaccia bread is an Italian flat bread, serve it with your favorite pasta dish or just eat as a snack.
Ounce(s) Weight Pizza Dough (canned)
Cup(s) Olive Oil
Cup(s) Parmesan Cheese
Table Spoon(s) Thyme (or any other dried herb)
Tea Spoon(s) Salt
Table Spoon(s) Garlic Powder
- Grease a 12" x 8" baking pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Spread out dough on the baking pan, leave divets for the goodies.
- Sprinkle the thyme, garlic powder and salt on the dough.
- Bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.