Fried Green Tomatoes with a Crab Remoulade
Date Added: Nov 4, 2010 Fusion Appetizers
A delicious sandwich of crab meat remoulade between two fried green tomatoes and served with a creamy apple puree.
- 4 Each Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored, diced
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Butter, unsalted
- Place apples in a pot with water
- Add butter
- Simmer on low heat, covered, for about 1 hour or until soft
- Remove from heat and puree in a blender
- Refrigerate until cool
- Plate up with apple puree
- Layer with fried green tomato then crab remoulade and then a fried green tomato
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Serve and enjoy!