Rice putting can make fun of the cut thin slices of fruit and lay it on top of the putting that has been refrigerated and shape of pieces. This is served with chopsticks and dip in Balsam syrup instead soy souse . If you want to go all the way, you can create a chocolate-Maki-roll ...
- 1 2/3 Cup(s) coconutmilk
- 1 2/3 Cup(s) cream
- 3/8 Cup(s) Jasmine rice
- 2 7/8 Ounce(s) Weight sugar
- 1 Each vanilla
- 3 1/2 Ounce(s) Weight white chocolate
- 7 1/8 Ounce(s) Weight milk chocolate
- 2 5/8 Ounce(s) Weight honey or syrup
- To Taste fruit of the season
- put in pot coconutmilk, cream, rice, sugar and vanilla and let boil at slow heat for about half an hour, or until the rice are ready
- Styr occasionally so the rice will not burn,If you want putting very thick you can chop white chocolate, put it in the rice when they are fully cooked, take the pot from the heat and put it in.
- cool down and cut in small pieces. Cut fruit in thin slices and arrange them on top of tehe rice putting shortly before it is served. Serve the fruit sushi with Balsam syrup.
- Chocolate-nori: Melt the milk chocolater and mix with honey. Keep the mixture under plastic wrap at room temperature.
- roll up whit rice putting and fruit of the season and cut.