Garden Vegetable Chicken Burgers
Date Added: Apr 15, 2010 American Gluten Free
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Healthy all white meat chicken burger packed with garden vegetables. Great for topping a salad or filling a wrap or pita. Or just serve with lettuce and tomato on a multi grain bun.
- 2 Pound(s) Chicken, boneless, white meat only
- 1 Cup(s) Carrot, shredded
- 1/2 Cup(s) Broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup(s) Onions, small dice
- 4 Table Spoon(s) Celery Leaf, chopped
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Salt and Pepper Mix: 80% salt 20% pepper
- Trim fat off the boneless chicken breast and pulse in a food processor until it reaches a ground meat consistency
- Place ground chicken in a bowl and add all other ingredients
- Mix all ingredients with your hands until the vegetables are evenly dispersed
- Cook a small amount of Mix and taste to adjust seasoning
- Portion your burgers into equal sizes use a scoop or a cap to keep equal them consistent.
- Grill to an internal temperature of 160 degrees