Green Banana and Yellow Plantain Salad
Date Added: Apr 18, 2010 Caribbean Salads
No Related Video Recipes Available.
A combination of sweet yellow plantain, savory green banana and a little spice make for a refreshing salad with a kick.
- 1 Each Green bananas
- 1 Each Yellow Plantains(semi-ripe)
- ¼ Each Red Onion, thin slice
- 1/4 Cup(s) Red pepper, small dice
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Jalepaneo pepper (seeded) minced
- ½ Each Scotch Bonnet Pepper, seeded, Optional
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Canola oil
- 1 Each Lime, juiced
- To Taste Salt and Pepper