No Related Video Recipes Available.
Grilled Asparagus with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Date Added: Mar 8, 2010 French Appetizers
Grilled Asparagus with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette appetizer.
- 24 Each Asparagus
- 3 Each Shallots
- 1 Pound(s) Bacon
- ¼ Tea Spoon(s) Fresh Thyme
- 1/8 Cup(s) Dijon
- 1/8 Cup(s) Red Wine Vinager
- 1/8 Cup(s) Sugar
- ⅛ Tea Spoon(s) Salt
- ⅛ Tea Spoon(s) White Pepper
- Sauté bacon and shallots (onions) until well browned.
- Add thyme and deglaze with white wine.
- Strain and reserve liquid.
- Emulsify dijon mustard with red wine vinegar and sugar, add continuing to emulsify the reserved cooking liquid, salt and pepper.
- Keep the reserve vinaigrette warm.
- Season the peeled asparagus with the salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Grill al dente and pour vinaigrette over,
- Garnish with julienne Kalamata Olives and Tomato Concasee.