Grilled Gulf Grouper with Pickled Red Onion & Wild Arugula Salad & Satsuma Mignonette
Date Added: Nov 4, 2010 Fusion Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Gulf Grouper grilled and topped with a delicious wild arugula salad. You will have to make the pickled red onions in advance.
- 4 Each 6 Ounces Fresh Gulf Grouper, skin off
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Olive Oil
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Heat a large saute pan over high heat
- Add olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan
- Season the fish with salt and pepper
- Sear the fish on both sides for 3 - 4 minutes each side.
- If your grouper is thick, you will need to finish it in a 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes
- Divide the arugula between four plates
- Place the grouper on top of the greens
- Top the fish with a pinch of the pickled red onions and garnish with fresh Satsujma segments and a final drizzle of the mignonette