Hand Cut French Fries w/ Truffle Oil & Parmesan
Date Added: Mar 28, 2010 American Appetizers
No Related Video Recipes Available.
These Hand Cut French Fries are Golden Brown, Light and Crispy with Earthy undertones. A Favorite amongst those Pomme frites Gourmands.
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Truffle Oil
- 1 Pound(s) Baking Potato
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Bamf Seasoning http://www.tastebamf.com
- 2 Pinch Parmesan Cheese
- Cut Potatoes into strips using a Mandoline
- Blanch fries at 275 degree oil for 4 minutes
- Let rest for 4 minutes then continue frying at 375 degrees until crispy and brown
- While hot, sprinkle with cheese and seasoning
- If BAMF is not available use salt, pepper, onion flakes, garlic flakes, pinch of red pepper, and a pinch of paprika and a mix of dry- Basil, Thyme, and Oregano