In-a-snap Vegetable Glaze
Date Added: Feb 2, 2010 American Vegetable
No Related Video Recipes Available.
A light, almost invisible glaze for vegetables that will add a new dimension and surprise, to broccoli, carrots, haricote verts, or others.
- 6 Fluid ounce(s) Brandy
- 1 1/2 Fluid ounce(s) Honey
- 1 Ounce(s) Weight Whole Butter
- 1 Pinch Salt, or to taste
- Bring a medium saute pan up to heat, hot enough to flambe.
- Add Brandy and flambe.
- Whisk in honey.
- Whisk in whole butter.
- Add a pinch of salt to nuetralize some of the sweetness of the honey.
- Put blanched vegetable into glaze and toss, or drizzle over bowl of blanched vegetables and toss for family style